Doing a WordPress backup usually involves several steps. Normally, if you want to add a plugin, or decide to make a risky modification to your website, you can’t just make a quick backup.
Your troubles are over. Finally, I found the ultimate solution for all my WordPress backup headaches!
How often do I thank my lucky stars as I do a WordPress backup?
Everything I tried was time consuming and nerve wracking, until I came across WPTwin. This script backs up an entire WordPress website, files, database, and all – in less than a minute.
I backup often and save the file containing an entire website to my computer. I can come back to it anytime.
- Website crashes? Have up in minutes.
- Want to transfer the site to another host? No problem.
- Clone the site to get a new one going? Easy peasy.
Clone Your WordPress Website – WPTwin
Perfect for Quickly Backing up Your Websites
At a moment’s notice you can back up your website, or clone it to another destination.
Here’s what I do:
- Before making any change to a website, e.g. updating WordPress or plugins, or perhaps making a design change, I first quickly back up of the entire site using WPTwin.
How long does that take? Less than a minute. And I know that no matter what happens, I can immediately return to what the site looked like before the changes. That spells “peace of mind.”
- I also often clone a site when I need to modify code for a customer of mine. Of course, I wouldn’t want to do that on their live production site. So, I create a clone on my server, then modify, test, and create a copy of the newly modified site, which is uploaded to my customer’s server, in no time at all.
- It’s so easy to keep backups of customer files, just in case they call with a problem. I can be a hero and restore a complete site almost immediately.
Perfect for Affiliate Marketing….
Say you set up micro niche sites or review sites. Meaning a LOT of blogs to target keywords.
- When you set up these affiliate sites, you go through the manual process of installing the theme… configuring the plugins (such as all-in-one SEO)… creating the pages and posts… etc.
- No more! You now just clone a site you’ve set up once. Now when you need to set up a similar blog, you just push a few buttons…
- And in less than 32 seconds you have an exact clone of that blog installed on a new domain or subdomain.